Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Thesis Abstract and Design Doc

Welcome back. School is in session and I have really started "buckle down" as the cliche goes. I've done my possible statements and initial abstract paragraph. Both are subject to change and will change. I've also completed my Design Document for the thesis. Both are included --> ABSTRACT <-- and --> DESIGN DOC <--.

I'm working on scheduling this week and will post that when I'm done. After that, I will get to the "meat and potatoes" as that other cliche goes. This quarter also boasts my graduate review so I've got a lot to look forward to. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Margie Hodges said...

For senior student, coming back to school and working on their thesis is the one thing they hate and love coming back. Anyway, for you I think everything went well with your thesis paper. And from the looks of it, the thesis topic ideas were great. Did you stick with this idea?